THE SITUATION

THE SITUATION

Friday, December 31, 2010

2011


how do i even convinced myself my new year is goanna be a great one?
i lost my fucking phone i had for less than 5 months,my toms haven't arrived after one million years.fml ,moood totally gone.
i know people in Africa are having a harder time but fuckit im in Singapore.
i know i have an awesome boyfriend and my clique of friends are coool but i seriously don't have the mood to continue this year.
i really wish all these nightmares would be over and totally double fuck the guy/girl who took my phone! Dont you have any bloody idea how sad the owner would be and you just fucking off my fucking phone!fucktart!hello,its 2011,cant you just be nice for once! im so not going to curse you but fuckyou!
i totally hate this feeling of feeling so miserable over my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment